Planning to purchase a Camera, view the tips below before purchasing.
Thank You for using FixYa
- First plan the budget you've for the camera and check the best one you can get it for the price.
- Do not go for the one which have lots of features, go only with the one which have the useful features.
- Make sure that the functions available in the Camera are best suiting for you. Do not go for the one with unwanted features.
- Before buying the Camera, know what exactly you need with the Camera.
- Check for the type of photography which you're using the Camera more, like Indoor, outdoor, fast moving capturing like sports etc.
- Check for the condition in which you're capturing the images; dark or bright lighting conditions.
- With this you can check if the AUTO option is enough or you need the MANUAL also.
- Check only for the main features required.
- Do not look only for the high Megapixel Cameras, as this is not going to help you in capturing the high quality images.
- If you're using the correct settings in the Camera, then high MegaPixels are not required.
- Other part is the accessories which you require for the Camera. (Like Flash if not inbuilt, Memory Cards, Carrying case, tripods, Lens, Lens Cap, etc) These accessories may require to be purchased separately.