Tip & How-To about Computers & Internet
The absolute favorite iPad video converter due to its speed, the
simplicity of the interface, the quality of the output file, and its
ability to convert any video format to iPad. That is to say, there are
many iPad video converter options available, whichever one you choose,
you should be able to achieve similar results following these steps.
Step 1: Install the iPad Video Converter Program
* Mac Users: check out iPad Converter Mac Program
Step 2: Run the iPad Video Conversion Program
* Run the program via the desktop icon or the Windows "Start Menu"
* Add video File: You'll find a simple-to-use interface where you can browse for your video file by clicking "Add File" button. The video to iPad Converter supports batch conversion, you can add multiple video files to the list.
* Output To: Choose your iPad output in the "Profile" pull-down menu.
For example: if you have a wifi iPad, select the "iPad MPEG-4 Video (*.mp4)" setting. This will give you a great-looking video and take the least amount of conversion time.
* Output Settings: To adjust the actual video conversion settings, click on the "Setting" button to open a separate page with all your video settings options: video and audio codec, resolution, format selection and bitrate adjustment. Please note the higher the bitrate is, the clearer the video is, and the larger the output file is. When you're done, click "OK" to continue.
* Edit Video (Optional): This video to iPad video converter also provides you with simple editing functions. It allows you to trim video, crop play area, adjust video effects like brightness, saturation, contrast. Click the "Effect" button and you can fine-tune the video through dragging the slide bar.
* Start Conversion: Hit "Convert" and go get a snack.
The conversion time will depend on several variables including: the duration of the video file, the speed of your computer, the codec you selected and the bitrate you set.
Step 3: Transfer the Converted Video to Your iPad using iTunes
* Attach your iPad to your computerh
* Minimize the video to iPad converter and open your iTunes
* Choose where you want your new video to go - on your iPad
* And iTunes will sync and put your new video on your iPad
Step 4: Play the Converted Video On Your iPad
* Show it to your friends and enjoy!
* "Rinse & Repeat" to convert and transfer more videos to your iPad
If you need, You also can convert DVD movies to iPad and enjoy HD movies on your iPad.
Posted by hamarays on
Jul 13, 2010 | Cameras
212 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!