Tip & How-To about Computers & Internet
Sometimes we do not know your Windows password. Of course, If you have forgotten your windows passwords, there is an efficient solution to get it back. Follow These steps to reset Windows 7 passwords.
No need to bother if you have had a repaired disk created before. With the reset disk, you can use Windows 7 Password Recovery.. This article tells you how to create reset disk and how to use Windows 7 password recovery administrator with three methods.
The first method:
1. Click on "Start" and then Control Panel in Windows 7.
2. Click on the User Accounts and Family Safety link.
3.Click on the User Accounts link. Importantly, before you proceed, make sure have some kind of portable media to create a password reset disk on. It means that you will need a flash drive or a blank floppy disk, otherwise you will not be able to create a windows 7 administrator password reset disk on a CD, DVD, or external hard drive.
4. In the task pane on the left, click the Create a password reset disk link. When the Forgotten Password Wizard window appears, click "Next"..
5. In "I want to create a password key disk in the following drive: drop down box", choose the portable media drive to create a Windows 7 password reset disk on. Click "Next" to continue.
6. With the disk or other media still in the drive, enter your current account password in the text box and click Next.
7. Windows 7 now will create a password reset disk on your chosen media. When the progress indicator shows 100% complete, click "Next" and then click "Finish" in the next window. Then remove the flash drive or floppy disk from your computer.
The second method:
You have a reset disk. Then you can follow the steps to windows 7 password recovery with it.
1. In the Windows 7 log on window, click "Reset Password".
2. Insert your password reset disk and then click on "Reset password" option to open Password Reset Wizard. Click next button to continue.
3. Select the password reset disk from the drop down box. Click "Next" to proceed to the next step.
4. Enter a new password and then type password again to confirm.
5. Click the next button and then click "Finish" button to close the wizard.
6. Now enter a new password for your user account.
The third method:
Use windows password reset tool to reset your windows password
If you are not a computer technician, or not familiar with computer system operations, you may feel the above methods are scary and still can't figure out what I am saying. Then you may try to use the software programs which may suit you. I've found that Windows Password Recovery is the most effective. The program can easily reset the password to "Blank" without reformatting or reinstalling your system.
Posted by duduyang on
Apr 27, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Feb 08, 2012 | Computers & Internet
255 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!