1. Pre-shampoo with apple cider vinegar.
2. Only shampoo from your roots to the mid-shafts of your hair.
3. Avoid silicones, sulfates, and alcohols in your shampoo and conditioner.
4. Try not to brush your hair when it's wet.
5. Honey is your friend.
6. Rinse and condition in cold water.
7. Coconut oil also helps retain moisture.
8. Sleep on a silk pillowcase.
9. Back away from the heating tools.
10. If you swim a lot, condition your hair BEFORE getting in.
11. Olive oil, grape seed oil, and avocado make great hair masks.
12. DON'T wash everyday.
13. Don't wrap your hair in a towel after washing; use a T-shirt.
14. Taking Hair, Skin, and Nail vitamins won't hurt.
15. Of course, eating right also helps!
PRP Hair Loss Treatment