Tip & How-To about Computers & Internet
Before starting the installation, please ... - Be careful when handling and Apple ibook g4 battery. - Care of common sense in handling the battery as to not bend (ie, bending), away from metal, away from extreme heat, etc. - Make sure all the data into iPaq have been saved.
- Care of common sense in handling the Battery as not to bend (ie, bending), away from metal, away from extreme heat, etc.
- Make sure that all data were saved in iPaq.
- Read all instructions before your first attempt to replace the Dell XPS M170 battery. This will help you visualize the process before it even began.
1. Turn the power off, and make sure the reset button on the bottom of the unit is turned off to ensure the power is completely off.
2. Take pen from iPaq before continuing.
3. Using a Torx T6, get the four screws out of each corner. Make sure you do not lose the screws. Split the back cover of the main body by using your fingernail or other device such as a flat Phillips screwdriver. Make sure you
Do not scratch the surface when using a screwdriver.
4. Once the back cover is separated from the main body, open the back cover from the top. Do not leave everything the way that HP Pavilion DV2000 battery is attached to the motherboard via a flexible connector PCB. Note: A hard reset slide the door lock button and stylus are not attached to the body, and therefore, they can be loose as the back cover is removed. They are easy to rear, but it is wise to take note of their location and position.
5. As you remove the back cover carefully, you will see a connector between Compaq NX7010 battery and the main board. Carefully remove the connector Battery. Please note that the Battery is glued to the back cover, and can be removed after
Unplug the connector on the main board.
6. Once you have the old Battery removed, align the new Sony vgp-bps9 battery so that the edge of the Battery which is closest to the connector goes to the bottom (for example, the side is recorded on top).
7. Press firmly on the connector Battery. Make sure all corners are firmly inserted.
8. From the bottom, reinsert the backcover. Do not force the lid when closed. This means that the Apple A1022 battery is not properly installed on the back cover. Just realign the stack so it is secure.
9. Insert four screws back and turn the key to reset and power button, in that order, to ensure that the device operates normally.
10. You must fully charge the Battery, And let it charge for more than 30-60 minutes after the full load indicator is lit. This ensures that the Dell latitude d620 battery is fully
Posted by mynest on
Mar 20, 2013 | Apple iBook G4 (Z0AZW13397068) PC Notebook
Jul 30, 2010 | Apple Power book G4 Refurbished Notebook -...
Jan 21, 2010 | Apple iBook G4 Mac Notebook
Oct 20, 2009 | Apple iBook G4 (Z0AZW13397068) PC Notebook
Mar 25, 2009 | Apple iBook G4 Mac Notebook
256 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!