Tip & How-To about Computers & Internet
Operating System Error: Error (16291.103.506-73172312.80040154.FFFFFFFF.80040154) is a common problem that pops out before installation of an application which indicates that the system is having a corrupt registry entry. Most of the time, this error affects Adobe Acrobat Reader and Flash installation.
You have to clear the system of the corrupted registry. We recommend using a registry cleaner like CCleaner. CCleaner is a safe and freeware that cleans unwanted files, scans and fixes corrupt registry. You can also use this application to remove programs.
1. Download CCleaner.
Here is video tutorial on how to download CCleaner.
2. Once installed, launch the application.
3. On the left menu, click REGISTRY. Check all boxes.
4. Click Scan all issues
5. Click Save for BACK UP CHANGES TO REGISTRY.
6. Click Fix all selected issues.
7. Once the fix is completed, you can now download the application you were trying to install.
I hope this helps. Cheers!
Posted by Jose Cada on
Mar 26, 2013 | Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate 32bit
Jun 23, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Mar 05, 2011 | Nintendo Pokemon Pearl Version for DS
Aug 02, 2009 | Biostar M7VIG 400 Motherboard
178 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!