Tip & How-To about Cameras
When asking for halp from the FixYa agents, there are a few things that make it simpler for us to help YOU.
1. Please include name and model of your product. It is of no help to us if you just state n the directions to go, but something like: "my digital camera lcd is blamk. Have replaced batteries and still nothing. What next?"
It is better off saying: " I have a Nikon L18 and the LCD screen is dark and does not show...I have tried replacing the batteries, (or whatever) and i still have the same issue."
2. TRY,please try, to use as correct English as possible; We do our besgt, but sometimes that is not enough.
3. We cannot give answers as to cost of items, repair, etc. Most of the agents here do not work for specific companies that deal with repair, etc. And Fixya does not do any repairs.
4. Fixya and their agents do not deal with warrenties. We may point you in the direction(s) you need to pursue. Warranty issues are besg pursued through the item manufacturer or the place of purchase.
5. Do not be upaet if it takes a while to receive an answer. This is not a "job" and most agents answer questions when they can. Agents answer these questions as mentors and try to teach at the same time.
Try to remember these tips and you will have a better chamce of receiving a solution to your problem. Above all. STQY POWITIVE aqnd GOOD LUCK!
Posted by Curtis... on
Sep 30, 2016 | Samsung Washing Machines
May 23, 2011 | Water Heaters
Jan 20, 2011 | Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate Edition
Aug 12, 2010 | Yahoo Messenger