Tip & How-To about Cell Phones
1. Turn the power off.
2. Hold the Volume Down button
3. Press and release the Power button
You are now presented with a menu that allows for Fastbook, Recovery, Clear Storage, and Simlock
4. Select Clear Storage by pressing the Volume Down button
5. Press and release the Power button
6. Confirm your decision: Volume Up for YES and Volume Down for NO
7. If you selected YES, all data will be deleted from the Samsung Galaxy S.
You have now reset your Samsung Galaxy S i9000.
Posted by Bradley... on
May 30, 2014 | Samsung Galaxy S GTI9000 Smartphone
Oct 01, 2011 | Samsung Infuse 4G Smartphone
Mar 03, 2011 | HTC Droid Incredible Cell Phone
Feb 18, 2011 | Samsung Galaxy S GTI9000 Smartphone
340 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!