Tip & How-To about Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium with Service Pack 1: Windows
choppy image transitions when you view images by using the Slide Show feature in
Windows Vista and in Windows XP SP2
1. Click Start , click Run , type regedit , and then click OK .
2. Locate and then click the following registry key:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows Photo Gallery\SlideShow
3. On the Edit menu, point to New , and then click DWORD Value .
4. Type WinSATScore , and then press ENTER.
Right-click WinSATScore , click Modify , click Decimal , type the value that you want in the Value data
box, and then click OK .
Note To start the Slide Show feature by using different resolutions, type one of the following values in
the Value data box, as appropriate for your situation:
• For a resolution of 1200x1000 pixels, type 300 .
• For a resolution of 1600x1200 pixels, type 400 .
• For a full-screen resolution, type 500 .
Exit Registry Editor.
Posted by Hashir... on
Oct 09, 2008 | TalonSoft East Front 2 for Windows
Apr 16, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Mar 18, 2008 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional for PC
Feb 15, 2008 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional With...
Aug 30, 2005 | Nikon D70 Digital Camera with 18-50mm Lens
519 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!