Tip & How-To about Video Game Consoles & Games
Register Bluetooth® Device Register a Bluetooth®-compatible device with the system.
Registering a BD remote control
1. Prepare the BD remote control.
2. Select "Accessory Settings" under "Settings" in the home menu.
3. Select [Register Bluetooth® Device].
4. Select [Register BD Remote Control].
Only one BD remote control can be registered at any given time. If you register another BD remote control, information on the currently registered device will be overwritten.
5. Follow the on-screen instructions to register the BD remote control.
When the registration (pairing) is complete, a controller number is assigned.
Posted by Anthony... on
Jul 24, 2012 | Sony BD Remote Control for Playstation 3
May 08, 2010 | Sony PlayStation® 3 (80GB) Console
Jan 20, 2010 | Sony BD Remote Control for Playstation 3
Sep 24, 2009 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Jun 20, 2008 | Sony Blu-ray Remote for PlayStation 3
942 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!