Tip & How-To about Nokia 6300 Cellular Phone

Water hazzard for ur mobile?

Remove the battery as much eariler as possible.
Never touch or press any key.
Heat the mobile as fast as u can using hair dryer or something.
After heating and drying the mobile u can use it.

Posted by on

Nokia 6300 Cellular Phone Logo

Related Topics:

Related Questions:

1 Answer

heating problem due to water enter


remove battery immediatly dry inside of phone and battery with hair dryer on a very low setting.might work doubt it mobiles and water don't mix never know you might be lucky

Jun 28, 2015 | Samsung GT-S6102 Galaxy Y DUOS - Unlocked...

1 Answer

ice maker auger not moving ice when you press glass under


Remove the ice container and look in the slots or grooves where the container rests. You should find a build up of frost that is elevating the container slightly. When it is raised just a bit, the auger drive fails to engage adequately into the dispenser auger.

Use a hair dryer and a dry towel to sop up the frost melted with the hair dryer. Be careful not to use 'high' heat position as you could warp the plastic of the compartment.

Good Luck !!!

Feb 19, 2015 | GE Refrigerators

1 Answer

hai, mera nokia mobile model no 1661.2 pani mai gir gaya fir chaloo nahi ho raha hai plese tell me how can i start this mobile


Hi,
If you are lucky,
-Remove the battery as soon as possible - keep the mobile to get dry, - open the mobile and wipe out the water or wet area with soft cotton cloth - now get a dryer (hair dryer) and heat (low heat) circuit board and other parts to get dry - try doing this few hours (don't over heat the circuit board as it will cause more damage) - If the set is totally dried, then try putting the batter back (cleaned battery) - power on the mobile, if you can see the boot screen you are called lucky : )
Hope this helps, please rate and leave a comment if the solution was helpful, thanks!

Aug 23, 2011 | Cell Phones

1 Answer

I dropped my phone in the toilet and it turns on and the keyboard works.. but the screen won't show up! but when i touch the screen, it works because i can feel it vibrate


Remove that battery and use the hair dryer with out the heat to dry up the water traces inside. else it will short and burn something. Do it for atleast fifteen minutes. Then power on the phone.

Nov 11, 2009 | LG Prada KE850 Cellular Phone

1 Answer

hii i get some sound in key pad while pressing keys. did it effect anything if i press key long time and hard .wat the reason .and to take care of my mobile wat i should o.plz help me


If it a click sound then it is the key being pressed in the wrong direction. It will effect the key in the long run if you press the keys hard. remember that it is electrnic and not mechanical. If you make the contact slightly the work should be done. Pressing it hard does not mean that you can force it to do something that it cant or does not want to do. To take care of your phone, keep it clean, use it gently, dont throw it around even on a soft surface, avoid humidit, if it gets wet remove the battery immediately and dry its insides with a hair dryer and use it only when you are sure that it is dry. Paste a scratch guard on its glass. Keep its battery fully charged, dont run it on low battery. If it gives you the signal for low battery, put it on charge.

Jul 29, 2009 | Nokia 6300 Cellular Phone

Not finding what you are looking for?

2,156 people viewed this tip

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Nokia Cell Phones Experts

Computer Repairing
Computer Repairing

Level 3 Expert

14641 Answers

Les Dickinson
Les Dickinson

Level 3 Expert

18390 Answers

IT Solution
IT Solution

Level 3 Expert

805 Answers

Are you a Nokia Cell Phone Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Loading...