We often need a little more memory on our blackberry device, how can we achieve this, by uninstalling software which we do not use. Below instructions are outlined below on how to do so.
NB: No need to worry if you will deselect core or fundamental or key softwares for the blackberry as these can not be deselected. These software mentioned above are software which some have deselected but you don't have to deselect those, you can go through and see which software you dont need on you phone and deselect those. After which you click next and proceed to uninstalling these softwares.
- Attach blackberry to pc
- Run the blackberry desktop manager
- Then click application loader
- In application loader look for add/remove application
- Click start in the add/remove application section
- A list of all the applications of the Blackberry Device will be generated
- You will see Language and Input Support selected with all the languages selected, you can go through and deselect some of those language , for me I speak English so I deselect every other language which was selected, by doing this you will receive a little more space on your blackberry
- You can also go through and deselect some of the games as they take up space and just assist to drain the batteries life
- You can also deselect Help
- You can also deselect Blackbery application center as it is similar to Blackberry App World