Tip & How-To about Computers & Internet
If you cant get you things printed because the bottom of the window is not showing try the "tab" button to estimate where the "print box is--then press enter and your document wil print
Posted by Davethesna... on
Apr 14, 2012 | HP Photosmart C6380 All-In-One InkJet...
Apr 19, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MP210 Photo All-In-One Printer
To check the ink levels from the control panel
1. Press Setup.
2. Press the down arrow button to highlight Tools, and then press OK.
3. Press the down arrow button to highlight Display Ink Gauge, and then press OK. The product displays a gauge that shows the estimated ink levels of all cartridges installed.
4. Press any button to return to the Tools menu.
To check the ink levels from the HP Photosmart Software
1. In the HP Solution Center, click Settings, point to Print Settings, and then click Printer Toolbox.
NOTE: You can also open the Printer Toolbox from the Print Properties dialog box. In the Print Properties dialog box, click the Features tab, and then click the Printer Services button.
The Printer Toolbox appears.
2. Click the Estimated Ink Level tab. The estimated ink levels for the ink cartridges appear.
Dec 08, 2010 | HP Photosmart C6380 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 30, 2010 | HP PhotoSmart C4480 All-in-One Printer ...
Jan 12, 2008 | HP PSC 1510 All-In-One InkJet Printer
146 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!