Tip & How-To about Computers & Internet
1) Insert CD/DVD disc you would like to erase into the CD/DVD drive
2) Start → My Computer
3) Double-click on the CD-Rom drive to open disc.
4) Click Erase this CD-RW on the left panel
4) Click next at the (CD Writing Wizard) screen
5) The CD Writing Wizard will appear
6) Click Finish
Posted by gfxcasa on
Jan 03, 2010 | Microsoft Inspiron Notebook
Jun 06, 2009 | Toshiba Computers & Internet
Aug 02, 2008 | Samsung (SHM522CBEWN) CD-RW/DVD-ROM Combo...
150 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!