Tip & How-To about Microsoft Outlook Express
If you're using Outlook Express for E-mail Program, you might need to take care it. If you don't you can't open your E-mail. Here are some tips to take care your E-mail.
1. Do not save your inbox mail in the inbox, make a need folder, then move some of your inbox mail to the new folder.
if you save all of your inbox mail in the inbox, your inbox folder will crash!
2. Make Sure you delete some of your inbox and outbox mail every week.
3. Make up each folder every month one time.
4. If you use Windows 98, 2000, ME and XP SP1, upgrade it to Windows XP SP2.
5. Always Backup your E-mail.
If your E-mail have a crash, Go to http://www.oehelp.com
Posted by Ian on
May 31, 2016 | ErrorExpert
Sep 16, 2011 | Broderbund PrintMaster Platinum Version 18
Apr 07, 2011 | Microsoft Computers & Internet
Jun 26, 2009 | Microsoft Internet Explorer 7
623 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!