Tip & How-To about Refrigerators
99 times out of 100 when we hear about a bottle cooler which is not died but warming the beverage instead of cooling it this is what we do.
1. Pull the machine away from the all so we can work on it.
2. Empy the eveything out the fridge and tape the doors shut. This is important as when moving a fridge which has sliding doors they can bite you!
3. Inspect the back, front & under side of the fridge for a carpet of dust and fluff. This blanket is insulating the motar and making the fridge under perform or actually heat up the contense.
4. Clean way this fluff and dust, making sure air vents are free flowing.
5. Lastly, when pushing the fridge back into position, remember to leave standing for at least 4 hours allowing the chemicals to settle before switching on.
If this doesnt work, you can always get a great deal at www.gmsuppliesltd.co.uk
Posted by GMSupplies on
Sep 26, 2016 | Danby Silhouette Dual Zone DWBC14BLS 13.90...
Jul 12, 2014 | True TD-50-18 Beverage Cooler
Sep 16, 2010 | Coleman Electric Cooler 40 Beverage Cooler
246 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!