Tip & How-To about Audio Players & Recorders
1. Read the installation guidline/connection diagram given with the product.
2. u will get 5 speakers and a subwoofer. speakers are front left & right, rear left & right and center speaker.
3. install the front spearkers both side of the TV at ur ear level.
4. install the centre speaker at the centre above or below the TV at ur ear level.
5. install both the rear speaker at the back side wall corners (min 1.5 feet from ur sitting position) at a hight of 5 feet. face the speakers towards ur sitting position.
6. keep the sub woofer at the right side corner of the room.
7. note that the room should be a closed one with less air ventilession & use a carpet on the floor to get clear sound.
8. use co-excial or optical fibre cable to connect ur home theater system to ur TV, DVD player or audio device.
Now u can enjoy ur home theater.
Posted by Nilutpal... on
Jan 02, 2016 | Holden Cars & Trucks
Feb 14, 2011 | Car Audio & Video
Dec 23, 2010 | Car Audio & Video
Oct 09, 2010 | Car Audio & Video
Aug 14, 2007 | Sony XM-2150GSX Car Audio Amplifier
293 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!