Tip & How-To about HP Pavilion a1410n (ER890AA) PC Desktop
If rebuilding the database does not resolve the issue, follow these steps to rebuild the Windows Mail folder:1. Close Windows Mail.
2. Confirm and copy Store Location of Windows Mail. To confirm Store Location, see Step 1 in “Method 1: Rebuild the message store of Windows Mail” that described above.
3. Click Start and paste the location path that found in Store Location of Windows Mail, place the cursor at the end of the pasted strings, and then press the Backspace key to delete the following strings.
Notice that the default Windows Mail folder is located in C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\Microsoft\WindowsMail.
4. Press Enter and open the folder.
5. Right-click the Windows Mail folder, and then click Rename.
6. Input old at the end of the folder name and change the folder name as below.
7. Start Windows Mail, confirm the Windows Mail folder is automatically created, and then close Windows Mail.
Note If new Windows Mail folder is compressed, you need to uncompress this folder.
8. Double-click the Windows Mailold folder used in Step 6 and open the folder.
9. Double-click Local Folder and copy the following file and paste the file into Local Folder in the new Windows Mail folder.
Notice that xxxxxxxxxxxxx will be the numbers or alphabets.
10. If the following folders exist in the Windows Mailold folder, copy each folder into the new Windows Mail folder. • Stationery folder
• Microsoft Community folder
11. Close all folders and import messages in Windows Mail. To import message, use the following steps: a. Start Windows Mail.
b. Click File, point to Import, and then click Message.
c. Click Microsoft Windows Mail 7 in Select Program, and click Next.
d. Press Browse, select the location of Windows Mailold folder in Step 6, and then click Next.
e. Click All folders in Select the folder, and click Next.
f. Click Complete, and then the messages will be imported to Imported Folder.
12. Save the messages in the previous Inbox that imported to Imported Folder in Local Folder. You can select to move any messages from Inbox to each folder.
Posted by gunjan... on
Apr 28, 2017 | The Computers & Internet
May 25, 2008 | Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium with...
Jul 09, 2011 | Microsoft Windows Media Player
Jan 21, 2009 | Insignia NS-DV2G MP3 Player
Mar 15, 2007 | SanDisk Sansa e260 MP3 Player
2,907 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!