Tip & How-To about Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Since PS3 Firmware update 2.50 there's an interesting Recovery Menu on your PS3. This is really useful when your console won't work properly.
Posted by Mauro on
Sep 24, 2011 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
How to Access Playstation Recovery Menu
1. Turn off Playstation®3.
2. Hold The power button down; The system will turn on and turn off once again.
3. Once the System has been shutdown, re-press you finger until you hear 2 consecutive beeps
4. When you hear the 2 beeps take finger off power button.
5. You will be promted to plug in your controller via usb and then hit the PS button
6. The Recovery menu will pop up.
you can try some of the options from this menu if your ps3 will allow you to bring it up i really hope this helps you out
Nov 20, 2010 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
May 07, 2010 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Oct 08, 2009 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
614 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!