Tip & How-To about Nokia N70 Cellular Phone
A. Blank screen phone unable to boot-up.
B. Phone is only able to boot-up to “Nokia” screen (may flash “Nokia” 4 times also).
C. Install a program but unable to uninstall it.
D. Unable to delete certain files on C drive. WARNING: This will ERASE EVERYTHING on your phone
If you have any files that are important to you, make backups.
1. Make sure you phone is fully charged.
2. Backup your contacts list and personal files to MMC memory card (if possible).
3. Switch-off your 6600 phone.
4. Press and hold these three keys together
-Green dial key,
-Star key (*)
-Three key (3)
then press the power on/off to swtich on the 6600 phone.
DO NOT let go the three keys until you see the “formatting” screen displayed
5. After a few minutes, the format will be complete. Your 6600 will now be at its original factory settings.Disclaimer: I will not be held responsible for anything that happens to your phone as a result of following my guide. Use this guide at your own discretion and risk.
Posted by Deeps . on
Feb 12, 2009 | Nokia 6600
Sep 15, 2008 | Nokia 6600
May 11, 2008 | Nokia 6600
May 10, 2008 | Nokia 6600
May 08, 2008 | Nokia 6600
1,823 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!