- May people speculate ways to stop your account being limited but there are only very few ways of which will be explained below.
- The first way to avoid being limited is to make sure there is and Credit/Debit card & Bank account is linked to the Paypal as this will sort the side of proving your identity Plus if your account is ever suspected to be breeched rather than account being limited it will be locked unless your full bank account number or full debit/credit card number to prove who you are then it will require you to change your password and security questions then account will be back on-line and running as normal.
- But users should also keep a scanned copy of there passport or driving licence or some proof of ID scanned to your pc so you can backup on a USB drive in-case Paypal ever require you to send in documents you have them ready to get the account sorted immediately.
- Try to password the file or password the USB drive to prevent it ever being stolen or read by someone other than people you allow to view/read it.
- While on a public computer it is best not to login to Paypal or use any type of proxy/VPN due to if the IP of public pc you are using is flagged for fraud your account will also be flagged however you can revert to as explained above providing credit/debit card or bank account number and it will unlock account immediately.
- NEVER Save your Paypal login on any type of browser even if you think your the only one who uses your computer, It only takes a simple click of a malicious application for someone to have your password and empty your account within seconds and if Paypal don't suspect anything then you will loose out totally, So be careful where you store your password and who you reveal it to, Never allow your friends to borrow your accounts they could be infected with a virus which could steal your login information without anyone ever noticing the information was stolen.
If you stick to the few tips then you will prevent your account from being limited and loosing cash.
- Making sure you only accept orders from users who have verified Paypal address's is something you must ensure at all times otherwise you will not qualify for the basic sellers protection.
Not finding what you are looking for?