Tip & How-To about Computers & Internet
Hello and Welcome to FixYa! I would like to share a trick with you people, it's worth trying. Do share your experience. All you have to do is to set an attribute from your Local policy Editor, no need to install any software. Just follow the steps;
1) Start-> Run-> type gpedit.msc ( You will see Local Computer Policy)
2) Expand the Administrative Templates branch
3) Expand the Network tab.
4) Highlight QoS Packet Scheduler
5) click on Limit Reservable Bandwidth
6) Check enabled
7) Change Bandwidth limit % to 0 %
Restart the Machine to experience the change
Let me show you Mine;
Posted by Nooh bin... on
Welcome to FixYa.com
Thank you for using FixYa.com, Regards, Lee Davidian
A 4^^^^ THUMBS- UP rating is appreciated for answering your FREE question!!!!!
Oct 01, 2010 | 2003 Mitsubishi Eclipse Coupe
Jul 29, 2010 | Sony Ericsson Satio Cell Phone
Dec 16, 2008 | Refrigerators
235 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!