Tip & How-To about Calculated Industries Construction Master IV 4045 Calculator
Here are the top guidelines for picking a
roofing contractor and avoiding a
1. Along with the quoted price, ask for references, ask about any current jobs they're doing and then drive by those jobs.
* There's a BIG variation in the professionalism among contractors so you want to find that sweet spot between price and quality of work.
2. If the site is an total pigsty; plants trampled, stuff strewn around, etc, you might not want them on your property.
* Your property should look like it did before they showed up, only with a new roof.
3. They should also give a warranty for roof leaks.
* If it rains, and you have a leak they should be there within a reasonable time.
4. Ask for proof of insurance. They must be insured & bonded
5. Ask the contractor how they will protect the landscaping.
* Most will make an agreement that any damage will come out of the final payment.
6. The contract should specify the materials used, a time-line for completion, and how payment will made & scheduled.
7. Make sure the contractor is insured and, if his employees will have access to your house, that they are bonded.
8. Once again, get references from the contractor.
* And check them.
9. Hire a roofing contractor that has a reputation in the community.
* Check with a local builder and ask who they recommend.
10. You can also use someone you know and trust even if they have a small company.
Integrity Roofing & Construction has been serving the Northwest Ohio areas since 2000. We take great pride in our work and offer our
clients 1st class remodeling.
Our goal is to give the best price possible without using inferior products or cutting corners in workmanship just to lower the cost.
Not only do we use the most proven and up to date products in the industry, we also offer some of the best and longest warranties that the market has to offer.
The most important part of our job is your complete satisfaction. We want you to enjoy working with us from the beginning to the end, and therefore, will do everything in our power to make that possible.
We strive to serve our customers with integrity and professionalism.
Posted by David... on
Dec 15, 2016 | Cars & Trucks
Mar 03, 2016 | Ruud RGTM10ERBJS 100K BTU 95%...
1,146 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!
Level 3 Expert
Level 3 Expert
Level 2 Expert