Tip & How-To about Video Game Consoles & Games
1. Buy a External case like this one.. http://www.amazon.co.uk/IOMAX-External-Enclosure-Laptop-Powered/dp/B001EEQQ8Q/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1279755665&sr=8-1-catcorr
2. Remove your ps3 hardrive by taking of the cover on the side and removing the blue screw, then remove the tray from around the hardrive.
3. Place the hardrive in the external case.
4 Plug usb external case into computer, goto my computer then right click ps3 hardrive that will now show up.
5. Right click the drive and click format
6. After formating put the drive back into the ps3 and the ps3 will then come up with a message follow the instructions... and your ps3 will now work again.
(by doing this you will lose all your ps3 saves, music and videos and so on it will be like resetting your ps3 to when you bought it.)
Hope this solves your problem!
Posted by Matt... on
Jan 28, 2011 | GPS
Jul 21, 2010 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Jul 19, 2010 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Jul 18, 2010 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Jul 15, 2010 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
248 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!