Tip & How-To about Cell Phones
People set Password for their memory card ,Later they forget it.They dont know what to do.
Now that problem wil be solved,please follow the steps give below to remove the Password from Memory card and chill out !!!
1.Download the FE explorer from this site http://gallery.mobile9.com/f/1210278/
and install it to your mobile phone.
2. open up FE explorer.
3. Go to C:system folder and locate a file called mmcStore. Scroll down till you find it.
4. Copy it to C: okiaothers
5. mark it
6. click options
8. change the name to "MMCSTORE.txt"
9. try to open it, (that should be your password, if nothing happens then go to 10.)
10. connect phone to pc
11. Open the file from C:NOKIAOTHERSMMCSTORE
12. copy the file to your desktop
13. open with Windows notepad/ microsoft word
14. that should be your password
Posted by Udhaya... on
Sep 19, 2010 | SanDisk 2GB microSD Memory Card
Jul 18, 2010 | Nokia 6233 Cellular Phone
Jul 12, 2010 | SanDisk 2GB microSD Memory Card
Jul 11, 2010 | SanDisk Memory Media
Sep 30, 2008 | Nokia 6233 Cellular Phone
1,916 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!