Tip & How-To about Enlight Interactive Warlords BattleCry 3 for Windows
After noticing a sharp increase in request for help on the matter I decided to write this.
These are the most common problems with both Warlords games.
1. Wont install on either OS
2. Installs but wont run.
3. Installs, runs, but doesn't display properly
1. Is your OS 64-bit? then your fresh out of luck as neither game is designed to run on a 64bit system and if it does run, is probably going to be highly unstable.
If not then you could try one or all of the following;
-Right-click the setup and run as administrator
-change the compatibility to XP or Windows 2000
-Copy the entire CD's contents to a folder on the desktop then run the setup.
-All of the above at once.
2. Once again you can try all the above instead applying them to the shortcut or exe for the game. You should as a matter of course ensure that your drivers are up to date if you have problems running the game.
3. If you get around the above two problems and run the game only to find that graphics are missing (generally the biggest problem), then there is only two real solutions to the problem:
-1: Try reinstalling the game, or use a friends copy.
-2: run the Direct X setup off the Warlords Cd, as this contains Direct X files designed for games run on this engine.
Hopefully the above helps someone to make one of these awesome games run.
Over and out,
Posted by K_Devikat on
Apr 02, 2015 | Sharp Televison & Video
Nov 25, 2010 | Cell Phones
Jun 26, 2010 | Enlight Interactive Warlords BattleCry 3...
May 11, 2009 | Sharp Aquos LC-13B2U 13 in. LCD Television
4,581 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!
Level 2 Expert
Level 3 Expert
Level 3 Expert