Tip & How-To about Computers & Internet
1. First download and install Tuneup Utilities
2. Now click on Customize Windows -> Tuneup Styler
3. It'll open a new window. Click on "Boot Screen" link in left-side pane.
4. Now click on "Add -> Load Boot Screen From File..." option.
5. Select your boot screen file and click on "Install Boot Screen" button.
6. You can also create your own boot screens. To create new boot screen, click on "New Screen" button. It'll open a new window. Now click on "Search Local Drives" link and select the image.
You can also set the image alignment, borders, background color and progress bar position.
7. Once you finish, click on "Save boot screen" link and provide a name to your boot screen.
8. You can even see the preview of the boot screen by clicking on "Show large preview" link or by clicking on the image in Preview pane:
9. That's it, your new boot screen is ready. You can apply it by clicking on "Install Boot Screen" button.
Posted by ankit... on
Nov 25, 2016 | Computers & Internet
Jul 14, 2011 | Computers & Internet
During the boot up process you will see on the screen press a certain key to enter set up
Press either delete or f2 during the boot up process to enter BIOS scroll down to set user password or supervisor password you can change or remove your password from there
hope this helps
Nov 02, 2010 | HQRP AC Power Adapter Battery Charger +...
May 26, 2010 | Microsoft Computers & Internet
Jul 19, 2009 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional
210 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!