Tip & How-To about Creative Labs Zen Touch MP3 Player
1) Using a small Philps screwdriver, remove the two screws from the top
of the back case cover (near the head phone jack) and unscrew the two
remaining screws at the bottom of the back case cover.
2) Carefully wedge a guitar pick, or a small Flat Head screwdriver from the side of the unit, in between the two housings in the middle, unclipping the case clips, using your fingers, carefully pry open the back case cover.
3) Disconnect the power cable by gently pulling on the cable, if needed use the Flat Head screwdriver or needle nose pliers to carefully pull the connector out.
4) Using your finger or the tip of the screwdriver, carefully remove the battery from the glue inside the case cover.
5) Plug in the new battery by pushing the connector into the socket; use the tip of the screw driver if needed. Make sure the battery fits within the guide brackets and does not get in the way of the screw holes. Snap the cover back with the rest of the device, and reinstall the four screws. Charge the new battery for a minimum of 3 hours before the first use.
Posted by Jeremy... on
Jun 27, 2014 | Epic View 550 Treadmill
Jul 18, 2010 | Creative Labs Zen Touch MP3 Player
Feb 02, 2010 | O2 Xda Zinc Cellular Phone
Mar 26, 2008 | Texas Instruments TI-30XA Calculator
Feb 15, 2008 | Sony Ericsson T310 Cellular Phone
1,204 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!