- To have a highly active website not only has your website go to be appeasing to the eye it must have some sense of meaning giving the user something they require and would keep returning for, Take the example of MadBid.com the users keep returning because of the pure luck and fun of bidding and winning items OR websites such as rapid-share which aims to provide users with a file sharing website which while providing free services it also provides premium services which while giving better speeds still have limits but because not many people download that much per day anyway the limits are never reached or noticed when reached.
- There has always been a myth about being able to force your way up google but the fact is your website needs to be on-line and able to take many visitors visiting it at once, And while submitting your website to many search engines in order to be indexed you will also need to manually post your website about as only way your website will be indexed and listed high is if you have many viewers on your website every month.
- Also you must make sure that you follow all basic SEO when designing your website, Employing an SEO specialist might seem too much but if hits are where your revenue is created then its better to have a professional finish of making the site search engine friendly.
- Most people think that spamming your website with keywords which do not match the content on the current page will still get you more visitors for them keywords, That is not true if the content doesn't match the keyword either the keyword is ignored or the whole page is skipped by search engine robots, meaning that you will need to make sure there is some content on the web-page which relates to the content displayed to the users.
- What is also a big help is signing up to website which forward traffic to your website through advertisement such as google's ad-words and other products which are available for such low costs.
Not finding what you are looking for?