It looks like you may need to reinstall the printer driver.HERE
is a link to download the driver.
You may want to do a clean install to avoid conflict with other software during installation.
Clean boot/install procedure:
1. Unplug the printer from the computer. Later you will be prompted by the software to plug in the printer; do so at that time only.
2. Open the Windows Control Panel.
3. Open the Add / Remove Programs window.
4. Locate the listing for the old driver and remove it. When prompted to remove the printer drivers files, click Yes.
The following is the procedure for a 'clean boot'. I am assuming that you have XP. If you have a different OS, just let me know and I will send you the appropriate procedure to boot clean in that OS.
1. Click Start --> Run --> Type MSCONFIG --> Click OK
2. On the General tab, choose Selective Startup
3. Uncheck Process SYSTEM.INI file
4. Uncheck Process WIN.INI file
5. Uncheck Load Startup Items
6. Click on the Services tab
7. At the bottom, check Hide All Microsoft Services
8. Uncheck all boxes in the window or click the button labeled Disable All
6. Click OK
7. Click Restart
After restarting, reinstall the downloaded software. Next , do the following:
1. Click Start --> Run --> Type MSCONFIG--> Click OK
2. Replace checkmarks in the items that you previously removed them from.
3. On the General tab, choose Normal Startup
4. Click OK
5. Click YES, when asked to restart your computer
Hope that helps...Should you have any further questions, please feel free to post them here.
P.S. - If you find that the solution/answer
I provided led you to, or resulted in a fix, please close the ticket with a FixYa!
rating. I would be very grateful for your show of appreciation.
If it hasn’t, please do not assign a rating just
yet. Please post back as to what steps you took, results, etc, and I will try to
assist you further as best I can. I am here at your service.
Thank you for using FIXYA!