- Always keep your hair clean. It will protect
them from dandruff, itching and hair lice, which ultimately results in
- Always use the shampoo and conditioner
depending on your hair type. As for oily hair, you should use a shampoo,
which is meant for specifically for oily hair.
- Give regular massages to your scalp and hair
with lukewarm oil at least twice a month. You can choose coconut oil,
olive oil or almond oil for your hair. You can even mix these oil and
apply the solution on your hair.
- If there is dandruff in your hair you can
mix camphor cubes in coconut oil to massage on your hair and scalp. It
helps in reducing the dandruff.
- Rub a lime on your scalp if there is
dandruff on your scalp, leave it for 10 minutes and shampoo the hair.
You should use medicated dandruff shampoo and oil to apply on your hair
when they are suffering from dandruff.
- Never comb your hair when they are wet. The
roots of the hairs are the weakest when they are wet.
- Keep the hair wrapped in a towel for a while
then let them dry in natural air as excess usage of hair dryer too
damages the hair texture and makes them weak and then ultimately they
- When your hair is falling, make a mixture at
home containing Amla, Shikakai and dry neem leaves. Grind them together
and apply this paste on the hair before washing them off for a while.
- Whipped eggs mixed in curd and henna powder
help in preventing hair fall.
- Eat healthy diet including green vegetables,
dairy products and fruits.
- Drinking coconut water prevents the hair
- You can make oil at home for falling hair.
Boil henna and neem leaves in mustard oil till the leaves get almost
dissolved in it. Let it cool and then filter. Add few camphor cubes to
it and fill in a bottle. Use this oil to massage on your hair.
- Mixture of almond oil, olive oil and castor
oil is equally good to prevent and stop hair from further falling.
- Get your hair trim every month so that there
are no split ends left.
- Include at least 2 nuts in your daily diet.
They help a lot in strengthen the hair.
- Avoid using too harsh clips or bands on the
hair. Never make hair too tight.
- Protect the hair from dust and sun. Cover
your head while going in the direct sun.
- Apply hair pack on your head at least once
in a month. It can be henna paste, curd, eggs or a combination of all.
- Wash your hair every time you apply some
chemicals on your hair in form of styling gels, creams, sprays or
lotions. The harmful chemicals in them damage the hair and make them to
- If you have got the bald patches on your
head then apply onion on the bald patch by rubbing it and then apply
honey over it. Leave it for few minutes and then wash off.
- Boil fenugreek seeds in any of the hair oil
of your choice as coconut oil or olive oil. Restrain it and fill it in a
bottle. Use this oil to massage on your head. Its very helpful in reducing
the hair loss.
- Eating iron rich fruits and food helps in
preventing the hair fall. Include apples, beetroots and jagary in your
daily diet. They are rich in iron so help to prevent your hair fall.
- Eating amla in any form or drinking its
juice too helps in preventing hair fall.
these simple hair care tips and you can protect your hair from further