Tip & How-To about Computers & Internet
The following trick will help you in improving system performance of Vista Operating system:
1. Start -> Run -> msconfig (Or press windows logo key + r and then type msconfig)
2. Goto "Boot" tab and click on "Advanced options…" button.
3. Now enable the option "Number of processors:" and select the correct no. of processors from drop-down list.
4. Now click on "OK" button and then "Apply" it.
5. It'll require a restart and after reboot you'll notice improvement in system performance.
Posted by Steventheo... on
Jun 21, 2011 | Microsoft Windows Vista Home Basic Edition...
May 05, 2011 | HP Computers & Internet
Nov 14, 2009 | Intel Motherboard
Aug 28, 2009 | Dell Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition
Feb 22, 2009 | Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate Edition
159 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!