Tip & How-To about Televison & Video

How to take care notebook batteries?

There is a risk of fire and chemicals that can burn if the battery is handled improperly.
To ensure that the batteries last with normal aging, always following precautions when handling batteries:

1. battery deal with it carefully. should never try to disassemble, crush, puncture, open, drop, damage, conduct a brief relationship, dumping into water or fire, or put it in a place where the temperature above 60C.

2. Fill out the battery and only in well-ventilated area. Never use another adapter from the adapter that has disediakkan in your notebook.

3. Do not leave batteries in hot locations for more than one or two days.

4. Never let the battery in your notebook for more than a month without connecting with an AC Adapter.

5. Do not let the battery in storage for more than two months without refilling to prevent over-discharger because it will damage the battery.

Posted by on

Televison & Video Logo

Related Topics:

Related Questions:

2 Answers

my phone caught on fire and now the scree is black but everything still works how do i fix this help guys please


My Samsung Galaxy S3 exploded last night while I was ...

https://www.reddit.com/.../my_samsung_galaxy_s3_exploded_last...

RedditMay 27, 2013 - Will Ambient Display get better? ... (I charge my phone while I'm sleeping on my bed right next to me) ... Half asleep, I jumped out of bed and turned the light on, only to see that my phone was just beginning to go on fire. ..... Yup, I wouldn't bother trying to contact Samsung for now (since the appropriate ...

About a month ago, my Galaxy S4 caught on fire. Samsung ...

https://www.reddit.com/.../about_a_month_ago_my_galaxy_s4_ca...

RedditJul 26, 2014 - SamsungAbout a month ago, my Galaxy S4 caught on fire. ... The purpose of my calls to Samsung, when the replacement phone never arrived, was ....Google Now is great and behaves the same on HTC devices like the HTC One m8. ......The G3's dark-ish screen and lesser battery life are turn-offs for me.

Samsung Galaxy S4 mobile phone catches fire after owner ...

www.dailymail.co.uk/.../Mobile-phone-catches-fire-owner-lea...

Daily MailApr 9, 2014 - Civil servant wakes up at 5am to find her PHONE on fire and ... rose from her Samsung Galaxy S4 and it burned her carpet; She is now ... my boyfriend got up to go to work and looked at my phone to check the time. ... 'Even though it was dark I could smell the smoke. I picked it up and the screen sparked.

Feb 09, 2016 | Samsung Galaxy Avant 4G LTE No-Contract...

2 Answers

Motorola Fire XT (XT530) charging problem .


Motorola FIRE XT Tips for extending battery life
Back to Previous Page

Are there any tips on how to extend the battery life?
Things you should know about charging your battery.

New batteries are not fully charged. Plug the battery charger into your phone and an electrical outlet. Your phone might take several seconds to start charging the battery.
Tips:
  • It may take several charging cycles for your battery to reach optimum performance.
  • The battery charger shipped with this device is designed specifically for Motorola mobile phones. Other chargers might take longer to charge your battery, or cause your calls to fail during charging.
  • You can charge your phone via USB cable but this charging time will vary based on computer specifications.
Tips to extend battery life:
  • Select a shorter backlight duration
  • Lower the display brightness
  • Use the AC adapter to charge your phone whenever possible
  • Turn Bluetooth off when not in use
  • Turn Wi-Fi off when not in use
  • Close any third party applications running in the background
  • Playing music, videos and viewing images in your phone will affect your battery life
General Battery use & safety
  • Motorola recommends you always use Motorola-branded batteries and chargers. The warranty does not cover damage caused by non-Motorola batteries and/or chargers.

    Caution: Use of an unqualified battery or charger may present a risk of fire, explosion, leakage, or other hazard. Improper battery use, or use of a damaged battery, may result in a fire, explosion, or other hazard.
  • Your battery can be charged without it being fully depleted, and can be charged every day if desired.
  • Battery usage by children should be supervised.
  • Important: Motorola mobile devices are designed to work best with qualified batteries. If you see a message on your display such as Invalid Battery, Invalid Charger or Unable to Charge, take the following steps:
    • Remove the battery and inspect it to confirm that it bears a Motorola "Original Equipment" hologram;
    • If there is no hologram, the battery is not a qualified battery
    • If there is a hologram, replace the battery and retry charging it
    • If the message remains, contact a Motorola Authorized Service Center
  • New batteries or batteries stored for a long time may take more time to charge.
  • Charging precautions: When charging your battery, keep it near room temperature. Never expose batteries to temperatures below 0°C (32°F) or above 45°C (113°F) when charging. Always take your mobile device with you when you leave your vehicle
  • When storing your battery, keep it in a cool, dry place.
  • It is normal over time for battery life to decrease, and for the battery to exhibit shorter runtime between charges or require more frequent or longer charging times. Motorola batteries are designed to last between 350-700 charge/discharge cycles at room temperature. This amounts to approximately a year to a year and a half of battery use for most people.
  • Avoid damage to battery and mobile device. Do not disassemble, open, crush, bend, deform, puncture, shred, or submerge the battery or mobile device. Avoid dropping the battery or mobile device, especially on a hard surface. If your battery or mobile device has been subjected to such damage, take it to a local service center before using. Do not attempt to dry it with an appliance or heat source, such as a hair dryer or microwave oven.
  • Use care when handling a charged battery-particularly when placing it inside a pocket, purse, or other container with metal objects. Contact with metal objects (such as jewelry, keys, beaded chains) could complete an electrical circuit (short circuit), causing the battery to become very hot, which could cause damage or injury.

Apr 17, 2014 | Motorola Mobility XT530 Fire XT Black...

3 Answers

My APC RS 900 UPS is making a beeping noise and the red light on the front is blinking. It seems to be working, but what is it trying to tell me?


Without knowing which light is flashing I can only guess. From my experience and assuming it is the battery light that is lit and NOT the overload light, it can be one of two things, one is your battery is near the end of its life and needs to be replaced, and the other is that your battery is improperly connected.

To confirm if your battery needs to be replaced or not, you can run a self test. Ensure that the battery has had time to fully charge (and that it is definitely correctly connected), and then turn off the UPS, and turn it back on. It will automatically run a self test.

if the light stays lit, you need to order new batteries. One source is here: http://www.refurbups.com/APC-Back-UPS-RS-900-BR900-Replacement-Batteries

If it IS the overload light that is lit, you simply have too much equipment attached to the UPS, more than the inverter can handle. Try removing some equipment until it turns off.

Mar 18, 2010 | APC Computers & Internet

1 Answer

5.7 Hemi won't start in cold weather.


Cold weather makes the engine hard to start for two main reasons. First, oil thickens when it's cold, which increases friction and makes it harder for the starter motor to spin the engine. Cold also slows the chemical reaction in the car's battery, reducing its power output. Battery output is usually rated at 77°F, below which starting power drops drastically.

You can ensure that your car will start in the worst weather by keeping the engine or the battery, or both, warm.

You may want to consider a trickle charger for the battery to keep the chemical reaction working and an engine block heater to make it easier for the pistons to move freely.

Jan 10, 2010 | 2004 Dodge Ram 1500

Not finding what you are looking for?

236 people viewed this tip

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Televison & Video Experts

The Knight
The Knight

Level 3 Expert

73619 Answers

Cindy Wells

Level 3 Expert

5056 Answers

Electro Med Services...
Electro Med Services...

Level 3 Expert

6694 Answers

Are you a Televison and Video Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Loading...