Tip & How-To about Televison & Video
There is a risk of fire and chemicals that can burn if the battery is handled improperly.
To ensure that the batteries last with normal aging, always following precautions when handling batteries:
1. battery deal with it carefully. should never try to disassemble, crush, puncture, open, drop, damage, conduct a brief relationship, dumping into water or fire, or put it in a place where the temperature above 60C.
2. Fill out the battery and only in well-ventilated area. Never use another adapter from the adapter that has disediakkan in your notebook.
3. Do not leave batteries in hot locations for more than one or two days.
4. Never let the battery in your notebook for more than a month without connecting with an AC Adapter.
5. Do not let the battery in storage for more than two months without refilling to prevent over-discharger because it will damage the battery.
Posted by Ian on
Feb 09, 2016 | Samsung Galaxy Avant 4G LTE No-Contract...
Apr 17, 2014 | Motorola Mobility XT530 Fire XT Black...
Mar 18, 2010 | APC Computers & Internet
Jan 10, 2010 | 2004 Dodge Ram 1500
276 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!