Tip & How-To about Computers & Internet
1. Download and burn Ophcrack
2. Burn ISO file to a disk.
3. Attach an external CD ROM if your computer does not have one
4. Load the disk with the ISO file in the external CD ROM
5. Turn the computer on and tap F12 a few times on the Lenovo Screen. NOTE: Boot Manager options may change depending the on the model and brand of your computer.
6. Select Boot using CD/DVD ROM
7. Wait for the program to completely load until it shows you a picture with your password on it.
Posted by Binocious on
Nov 26, 2013 | Computers & Internet
May 25, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Feb 09, 2012 | Gateway M Computers & Internet
Jun 02, 2010 | Lenovo IdeaPad S10-42312CU Notebook
May 04, 2009 | Computers & Internet
195 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!