Tip & How-To about Audio Players & Recorders
Many of methods are available to reset Windows 7 Password. The popular method recovering forgot Windows 7 Password is Using CD.
Easily without data loss.
How to Reset Windows 7 Password? Now we divide into two steps to complete.
Step 1: Download Password Unlocker tool and create a Windows 7 Password reset disk using CD.
Download Windows Password Unlocker from Password Unlocker Official site
Decompress the Windows password unlocker and note that there is an .ISO image file.
Burn the image file onto an blank CD with the burner freely supported by Password Unlocker.
Important : " How to set BIOS to boot from CDROM?"
1) When your computer is powered on, you can press "F2" or "Delete" during the boot to enter BIOS Setup.
2) You will see some similar BIOS screens like this below, which is varying according to different computer manufacturers. Windows Password Recovery.
3) Choose BOOT option > select Boot Device Priority > set 1st Boot Device to [CDROM] & 2nd boot device to [Hard Drive]. Press "F10" to save it.
An .ISO image file of Windows 7 Password disk have been already completed.
Step 2: Reset Windows 7 Password.
Insert the newly created CD (An .ISO image file of Windows 7 Password disk) into the locked computer and re-boot it from the CD drive.
After launched the CD, a window pop up with all your account names(if you have several accounts); select one of the accounts that you have forgotten its password to reset it. Just one press, you have removed the password.
NOTE: To reboot your PC with a CD/DVD disk, it's necessary to change your computer's setting to make it boot from the CD/DVD.
1) When the CD/DVD boots, you'll see Windows Password Unlocker 4.0 is initializing.
2) Select the user name of your Windows 7 account whose password you want to reset.
3) Click "Reset" button to process. A message box "Password of Administrator reset" will appear After a few seconds.
Now, you can login your Windows 7 PC without password.
Solve all your problem within a few minutes. Easy, Importantly, without data loss or reinstalling!
Posted by nemopdf on
Jun 25, 2012 | Lenovo Computers & Internet
Aug 09, 2011 | HP Computers & Internet
Dec 13, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Jan 02, 2010 | Dell Computers & Internet
Mar 09, 2009 | HP Compaq nx5000 Notebook
342 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!