Tip & How-To about Computers & Internet
Oct 30, 2015 | Intuit QuickBooks Pro Edition 2009 Full...
Dec 18, 2013 | Microsoft Office 2010
Dec 03, 2013 | HP Computers & Internet
4. You must log in with a password to make changes to your Router's settings. If you have not yet set a custom up a password, leave this field blank and click the "Submit" button.
5. Click the Wireless > Security link from the page menu on the left-hand side.
6. On the Wireless > Security page, you can retrieve your password(s) from the fields to the right of the Pre-shared Key (PSK) > entry.
7. Uncheck the Obscure PSK box to view and retrieve your password(s).
8. Re-check the Obscure PSK box to obscure your password(s).
Hope this information will help. Thank you for using FixYa!
Mar 15, 2011 | Belkin My Essential (ME1004-R) Wireless...
146 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!