Tip & How-To about Cell Phones
How to Enter Unlock Codes on BlackBerry
1) Need a SIM card inserted into the phone
2) Click on manage connections, select turn all connections off
3) Go to Settings Menu, Options, Advanced Options and then SIM Card.
4) Hit the menu button and select show keyboard
5) Type in MEPD using the keyboard (nothing will show on screen)
0) You will see the Personalization screen, that show SIM> Disabled, Network> Active, Network Subset> Disabled
6) Type in MEP2 (Nothing will show on screen - use "Alt" to show numbers.) another screen pops up for the code.
7) Now it will say enter network mep code Enter the code that we send you, remember you ONLY have 10 chances to get it right
8) Press the enter key
9) A message will appear saying code accepted
00) On Personalization screen you will see the Network> Inactive.
10) Turn device off, insert SIM of your choice if have not done so already
11) Turn the phone back on
12) Go to Options, then Mobile Network, on the third row switch it to GSM/UMTS and you're done.
1) If you have issues with the phone not recognizing the network, make sure the radio is on by making sure it is not low on power.
2) Sometimes the phone requires you to do "m e p p d" instead of "m e p d" and if that occurs, you will need to do "m e p p 2" instead of "m e p 2"
3) If you have issues with the network not working after you have finished and the phone isn't low on power, switch from Global to GSM to Verizon a few times (keep on doing) and after 3 times of the process completed, leave it on GSM. Should work now.
Removing "Activation Required" on the screen:
1) On the main screen of the phone, press ##000000
2) For the Mobile Directory Number, put in your phone number in there.
3) After you have done that, press the menu button to save the options and the phone will automatically restart
This unlock code provider generate full LEGAL unlock code direct from Blackberry server which wont void your warranty, & generate code based on your IMEI, means individual code for every blackberry set.
After unlocking from this provider's code your blackberry not only work with single network, you can use your Blackberry in any part of world with any network including your browser & MMS picture messaging to work, yes with just one time entering code from your keypad.
They unlock from network who locked your blackberry
This site will help you a lot & good email & 24/7 phone support
Posted by Arshad on
Jul 06, 2010 | RIM BlackBerry Pearl 8100
147 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!