Nokia Mobile Phones Security/Secret/Unlockcodes.
The Codes shown below may not work for some models but these codes would work with almost all nokia mobile phones. These codes might not work on some of the newly released models. It's good for us to keep these codes handy. I have tried with several models but I couldn't try on all the models since I don't have all the handsets with me. I am still doing research with all the nokia mobiles so that we can use the codes better when we actually need them without using software or any kind of hardware to reset or unlock or to ask around here and there. Well let?s start with the default security code. 12345 is the default security code for all the nokia mobiles. To use this code, we need to go to the settings and select the appropriate security where you want to apply. Generally we use this code to reset the phone settings to default (Restore Settings).
Let me type down the codes and their respective descriptions:
- *3370# is to activate Enhanced Full Rate Codec (EFR) - Your phone uses the best sound quality but battery talk time is reduced my approximately 5%.
- #3370# is to activate Enhanced Full Rate Codec (EFR).
- *4720# is to activate Half Rate Codec (HRC) - Your phone uses a lower quality sound but you should gain approx 30% more Talk Time.
- *4720# is to deactivate the Half Rate Codec.
- *#0000# or *#9999# displays your phones software version, Software Release Date and Compression Type.
- *#06# to see the IMEI number (International Mobile Equipment Identity) [This number is unique for all handsets]
- #pw+1234567890+1# displays Service Provider Lock Status. (press "*" button multiple times to obtain the "p? , ?w" and "+" symbols).
- #pw+1234567890+2# displays Network Lock Status.
- #pw+1234567890+3# displays Country Lock Status.
- #pw+1234567890+4# displays SIM Card Lock Status.
- *#147# or *#1471# displays the last received call (only with selected Service Provider).
- *#21# displays the recent diverted calls.
- *#2640# displays the security code which is being used.
- *#30# displays the private number.
- *#43# displays the call waiting status.
- *#61# displays the number which "On No Reply" calls are diverted to.
- *#62# displays the number which "Divert If Unreachable" calls are diverted to.
- *#67# displays the number which "On Busy Calls" calls are diverted to.
- *#67705646# removes operator logo on particular models.
- *#73# resets every phone timers and game scores.
- *#746025625# displays the SIM Clock status, if your phone supports the ?Power saving feature? "SIM Clock Stop Allowed", you will get the best standby possible time.
- *#7760# displays manufactures code.
- *#7780# restore factory settings. (you?ll loss all your contacts and sms saved on our phone by doing this).
- *#7370# or *#7730# will format the phone memory. You'll need to enter the security code.. i.e. 12345.
- *#92702689# displays: Serial Number, Date Made, Purchase Date, Date of last repair (0000 for no repairs), Transfers User Data. You can?t exit this mode without turning off the phone.
- *#94870345123456789# clears the PWM-Mem. (Flash memory)
- **21*your desired number# turns on "All Calls" to be diverted to the phone number entered.
- **61*your desired number # turns on "No Reply" to be diverted to the phone number entered.
- **67*your desired number# turns on "On Busy" to be diverted to the phone number entered.
Some of these codes may work on some models and some may not.
If anyone could add more codes, please add them as your comment so that we can work better and help each other.