NOW INSTALL FONTS ON N95 8GB
1) Install FontRouter (Fontrouter LT+FontrouterMan)in your memory card, or mass storage in N95 8Gb
2) using the x-plore app, make a folder in phone memory (C:/) named fonts
3) Move the fontrouter.ini and paste in c:\data\fonts
4) edit the fontrouter.ini file with x-plore like this:-
Extra font files to be loaded
and change it to
;Extra font files to be loaded
exit and save the file
5) Copy your *.ttf font to c:\data\fonts
6) restart the phone, and there's your new font!
if you afterwards want to change your font
edit the fontrouter.ini file again and change
Enable=1 to 0
restart and change the fonts, then Enable again to 1 and restart and enjoy the new look of the interface.
download this http://www.crazylittleworld.com/n70/egdrsetup.zip
install the application and from there you can create a .gdr format of font that can be used in your n70
once you've created a .gdr font, create a folder on your C:\System\ of your n70..just make sure you have 3rd party file manager to access the folder..then paste your .gdr font to the folder.. C:\System\Fonts\<filename>.gdr\ Hope this'll help
1) Install in the memory card. 2) Create a folder in memorycard at data en name it fonts (when there is allready one don't bother, there should b a file there called fontrouter ini 3) make fonts (choose a ttf and copy them 3 times so u have 4 fonts. 4) Rename them in2:
nohindisnr60 nohindissb60 nohinditsb60 S60ZDIGI
Now for the hard part...
5) make sure your cell doesn't use the memorycard (otherwise the mass storage won't work).... Think about the message setting and change it in2 phone memory... 6) Connect with mass storage and rop the 4 files in the e:data/fonts 7) Unplug and reboot... 8) That's it....
When U want 2 change it, that's even harder. Because the new fonts R being used by the memorycard, the mass storage won't work anymore. U can't delete the without mass storage....
1) Use the app X-plore and search 4 the frontrouter.ini file in the same folder. 2) Edit the file and change the setting on the 12th row:
3) save it and exit... 4) Reboot (this will restore your normal font) 5) Now use mass storage (again everything exits on the memorycard) and rename the folder fonts (E:data/fonts) in2 font (so loose the s) 6) Delete the files in there 7) Reboot and that's it.
When u want 2 change them at point 5 U have 2 drop the new ones in there after U deleted the old ones. Then use X-plore again and edit the ini file and change it back 2: