Tip & How-To about Office Equipment & Supplies
Lines are caused by a dirty, or clogged printer cartridge. Low quality ink is the most common factor in this issue. For a quick fix, pull out your cartridges and use a damp cloth to clean off the excess ink/dirt. If the problem persists, try replacing the entire cartridge.
If this was helpful please rate with a 4 thumbs up!! Thanks for using fixya.com!!
Posted by inoastar on
Jan 16, 2014 | HP Officejet J5780 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 26, 2011 | Lexmark X75 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Clean Cartridge Nozzles (Solution Center):
1. Go to Start, Programs(Windows
XP: All Programs), Lexmark 3300 Series, Lexmark Solution Center.
2. Click the Maintenance tab.
3. Click Clean to fix horizontal streaks.
4. Click Print. A cleaning page prints, forcing ink through the clogged
nozzles to clean them.
5. Print a document again
to verify that the print quality has improved.
6. If you are still not satisfied with the print quality, follow the instructions in this article How to Clean the Print Cartridge Nozzles and Contacts Manually.
Sep 21, 2011 | Lexmark OfficeCenter X3350 All-in-One...
Sep 02, 2011 | Lexmark X6150 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Apr 15, 2010 | Canon MP610 Photo All-In-One Printer
1,113 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!