Tip & How-To about GPS
Motorola Motonav TN30 Firmware Download
Does you Motorola Motonav TN30 GPS lock up, freeze, or not load properly anymore? Replacing the system software / firmware of your Motorola Motonav TN30 GPS will fix these and other symptoms of corrupted firmware. Satellite reception is also improved with newer firmware.
Follow these steps to download the firmware / system software of your Motorola Motonav TN30:
1. Head to Motorolas webpage to download the system software.
2. You will presented with this screen:
3. Find and enter your Motonav's serial number. Review the picture below to find the correct number on the label.
4. Pause for moment and consider the Purchase Date. If you enter a date here beyond the covered warranty period of your Motonav TN30, you will see this screen:
Since the default year of this screen is 2007, I recommend choosing a more recent year. Many people complain that they didn't notice this and get themselves locked out of what they should be entitled to.
5. Enter the Purchase Date, click Submit, and save the file somewhere on your computer.
The software download procedure is now complete. Follow these steps to install the new system software for your Motorola Motonav TN30.
I hope that helps.
Motorola Motonav TN30 Manual Download
Motonav TN30 Firmware Fix
Motonav TN30 Upgrade Manual
Posted by Paul Sager on
May 06, 2010 | Baby Care