Tip & How-To about Computers & Internet
CAUSE: This particular issue occures only on multiple processors systems, as
quad processors and duo processors systems, when all processors try to
1. Open Task Manager
2. Go to the process of that browser under PROCESS tab, i.e. iexplore.exe for Internet Explorer
3. Make a right click on it and select SET AFFINITY..
4. You will see all the number of CPU on your system checked, like CPU0, CPU1, CPU3
5. You need check just one CPU.
6. Exit task manager and the game will run smoothy.
Posted by kshetrimay... on
Sep 25, 2012 | Foxconn G41MXE Core 2 Quad Intel G41 DDR3...
May 22, 2012 | Acer Veriton M661 PC Desktop
Jan 28, 2012 | HP Computers & Internet
Dec 31, 2010 | Intel Core 2 Quad Q8400 Computer System...
Jul 16, 2009 | EliteGroup ECS P4M900T-M2 Socket 775...
141 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!