Tip & How-To about Computers & Internet
How to reset Windows vista password? How to recover Windows Vista forgotten administrator password? Have you forgotten your windows administrator password and desperately wants to recover it? Try Windows Password kry, No need to re-install the operating system any more, now let's learn how to Reset A Lost Vista Login Password.
1. Firstly, you need learn How to Create a Vista Password Reset Disk.
2. In the Windows Vista logon window, click on "Reset Password".
3.Insert the Password Reset media to the applicable media drive, and then click "Next".
4. Click the drive where the password reset disk is in, and then click "Next".
5. Type in the new password in the new window.
6. Type in the password again to confirm, and you can type in a hint that help you remind of the password
7. Click on "Next", and then Finish.
8. Now you have reset your Lost Vista Login Password
That ok, and you also can use software programs to recover the password
Some Windows Password tools enables you to get back into the system in a matter of minutes.
Here is the third part recovery tool: windows password key 8.0
Posted by Barika23 on
Jan 06, 2010 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional for PC
Jul 12, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Jun 24, 2010 | Computers & Internet
May 11, 2010 | Computers & Internet
235 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!