Motorola Motonav TN30 Firmware Fix
Does you Motorola Motonav TN30 GPS lock up, freeze, or not load properly anymore? Replacing the system software / firmware of your Motorola Motonav TN30 GPS will fix these and other symptoms of corrupted firmware.
Follow these steps to fix the firmware / system software of your Motorola Motonav TN30:
- Start by downloading the Motorola Motonav system software from Motorola from here.
- Extract the files onto an SD memory card.
- Make sure your Motorola Motonav is fully charged.
- Turn your Motorola Motonav off by holding the power button for at least 8 seconds, until the charging LED indicator blinks.
- Insert the SD memory card
- Turn your Motorola Motonav on. The software upgrade will begin automatically. Select “Yes to All” if prompted.
- The full upgrade process can take up to 15 minutes.
- When the software upgrade is complete, your Motorola Motonav will
- automatically load either the Map screen, Warning screen, or the Language Settings screen, depending on the state and configuration of your device.
- Remove the SD memory card from your Motorola Motonav navigation device.
The software upgrade procedure is now complete. Your Motorola Motonav is as good as new again.
I hope that helps.
_______________________________________________Motorola Motonav TN30 Manual DownloadMotonav TN30 Upgrade ManualMotonav TN30 Firmware