Bose LifeStyle 38 System Video Mode Change
Follow these steps to change the video setting from European to North American:
With the media center turned off, use the controls on its front panel to follow these steps:
- Press and hold the Enter button on the media center.
- While holding the Enter button down, press the Store button. Selections will appear on the media center display each time you press Store.
- When Video appears as the selection on the display, release the Store and Enter buttons.
- Use the Volume up and down buttons to scroll through the Video options.
- Stop scrolling at the proper selection:
- For a component connection only, select:
- -NTSC COMPONENT (in N. America)
- -PAL COMPONENT (outside North America)
- For a component connection and progressive scan, select NTSC PROGRESSIVE.
6. With the proper selection made, press Store to confirm the
selection and leave the Video options.
I hope that helps.
_______________________________________Bose LifeStyle 38 Manual DownloadReset Bose LifeStyle 38