Tip & How-To about Audio Players & Recorders
This is what I did and it worked great-
I have a 60" Phillips bigscreen that has been getting dusty and actually had a spider inside the tv for about 6 yrs. This bothered me a lot until I got the guts to unscrew the back covering (the large dark grey turtle shell type plastic cover). It came off very easily.
1. I made sure the tv was unplugged
2. once inside I could see all components easily
3. I rolled it outside onto my deck
4. I used my leaf blower to instantly remove all the clumps of dust and webs followed by a once over with my swiffer
5. I then used a soft glasses cleaner cloth to fine clean each of the 3 colored lenses
6. a damp soft cloth was used to clean mirror
7. replace the back cover and go! It made a huge difference in picture quality
Posted by carol on
Mar 20, 2011 | Sony KP-53N77 TV
Dec 12, 2009 | Televison & Video
Sep 29, 2008 | Philips Magnavox 9P6034C 60" Rear...
163 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!