Replace HP VP6321 Projector Lamp
Models: HP VP6321 / HP VP6320 / HP VP6310 / HP VP6300
Here are the steps to replace an HP VP6321 Projector Lamp:
- Turn off the projector and allow it to cool for 30 minutes.
- Unplug the power cord.
- Press the release latch (1) on the lamp cover and remove the cover (2).
- Press the release latch on the lamp connector and unplug the connector (3).
5. Loosen the two screws (4) on the lamp module, and pull out the module (5).
6. Insert the new lamp module into the projector and tighten the two screws.
7. Plug in the lamp connector.
8. Snap the lamp cover into place.
9. Turn on the projector. If the lamp does not turn on after the warm-up period, try reinstalling the lamp.
10. On the projector, press Enter
11. Advanced setup, then Reset lamp hours
12. Press Enter
The lamp module has now been replaced and the projector is ready for use.
I hope that helps.
________________________________Download Hp VP6321 Manual here.