Tip & How-To about Computers & Internet
Get a good
Antivirus Software. (you
can try FREE AVG, Microsoft security essential etc)
2. Keep the Antivirus Software updated with latest Virus signatures.
3. Use an Internet Firewall.(I use free pc tool firewall plus, zone alarm)
4. If you are Microsoft Windows user, turn on automatic updating.
5. Never open an e-mail attachment from someone you don’t know.
6. Avoid opening an e-mail attachment from someone you know, unless you know exactly what the attachment is. The sender may be unaware that it contains a virus.
Posted by Manoj on
Mar 01, 2011 | Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate Edition
Jan 22, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jan 20, 2011 | AVAST Software Avast Free Antivirus
141 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!