There are two ways to reset the Acer Aspire 5315 notebook to factory setting which also means to reset it to the original setting.
The first way to reset the Acer Aspire 5315 to factory setting:
The second way to reset the Acer Aspire 5315 to factory setting.
- Log-in as Administrator (if you have more that one account on your notebook).
- Go to Start.
- Select All Programs.
- Then select Accessories.
- Press System Tools.
- After that, press on System Restore.
- A page will appear, press Restore My Computer.
- Next, press next to continue.
- A message will appear, press Ok.
- Press next to confirm the restore point.
- The system will be restored.
- Restart the notebook.
- Turn on the Acer notebook.
- Wait for a few seconds until you see the 'startup' process appears on the screen.
- As soon as you the 'startup' on the screen, press Alt+F10 for about five times.
- This will set the notebook automatically to factory setting.
**Try these steps at your own risk. Make sure to save on a Pen drive or USB Flash Drive any important documents/files before resetting your notebook.