Tip & How-To about Computers & Internet
If a computer or laptop has no display, check the ff:
1. memory module = isolate by using other memory module with the same specs.
2. video card (for the desktop) = isolate by using other video card with the same specs.
3. video card (for the laptop) = use monitor or lcd to test if video card is defective.
4. monitor or lcd = use other monitor or lcd to distinguish the problem
5. video cable (for desktop) = use other video cable.
hope this might help everyone.
Posted by lamajcired... on
Jul 21, 2011 | Gateway MX8734 PC Notebook
Jul 04, 2008 | Acer Aspire 5100 Notebook
Jun 15, 2010 | HP Compaq 6720s Notebook
Dec 03, 2008 | Biostar M6VLQ Motherboard
150 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!